-
May 15th, 2004, 05:36 PM
#11
Inactive Member
it was some cheap generic die cast car from walmart. only cost 58 cents.
thanks for all the replies!
I like this one, but I think my hellboy and pinhead are my favorites
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 15, 2004 02:41 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
-
May 15th, 2004, 06:26 PM
#12
Inactive Member
heh, cool! see, this is the shit you should be doing for a living...start your own side business on eBay and see where it goes...THAT'S AN ORDER!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#13
Inactive Member
its not easy to find the right cars all the time and it actully take me hours to make one.
-
May 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
#14
Inactive Member
yeah, but that's the justification for charging an arm and a leg for them! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
May 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
#16
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2004, 07:54 PM
#17
eoinwalsh
Guest
Sweet! Probably my fav so far, although I love th epinhead one. If you made a GL one for the bay I would buy it!
-
May 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
#18
EndQuest
Guest
-
May 15th, 2004, 08:05 PM
#19
Peter Peeker
Guest
like I said on the tighty-whitey board, that kicks ass, and is easily my fave of the cars you've done. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
and the ebay idea is a good plan.
-
May 15th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#20
Inactive Member
A GL one?
and just went to look for more of those two kind of cars and there was none.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks